Tradesmen International, Inc.
Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 55401
Posted On: 2019-11-17 00:00:00
Description Tradesmen International is looking for a Journeyman Carpenter. Are you looking for respect? Are you looking for the peace of mind of not getting laid off and weekly pay? Are you looking for a company that exceeds expectations? Are you looking for indoor work? Do you have experience with cabinet building? You're looking to be part of a team. We're not looking for everyone, but we could be looking for you. Give Ben a call at 651-688-7340 to find your home. Requirements Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those Carpenters that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best. Specific requirements:
- 4 years of experience in commercial carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times Company Details Tradesmen International, America?s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Commercial Carpenters to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Journeyman Carpenter with at least 4 years of experience this is your chance to advance your career! In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability Recruiter Name Benjamin Kopf Location US-MN-NORTH BRANCH Req ID 2019-253361 Category Carpenter - Journeyman Travel No Location US-MN-NORTH BRANCH
Tradesmen International Inc. is one of North America's largest employers of skilled construction craftsmen.-- We provide unparalleled growth opportunities for our customers and employees and focus to provide these craftsmen reliable work, fair compensation and benefits, opportunities for skill and career growth as well as safer overall working conditions.