Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 55401
Posted On: 2019-11-17 00:00:00
Desktop Application Support Specialist
If you are a Desktop Application Support Specialist, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fast-paced, fun place to work!
2. Professional, friendly and encouraging work environment!
3. Very competitive compensation and benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure excellent Applications and System availability
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current Systems and Applications.
- Respond to and correct issues preventing or negatively affecting Application or System uptime.
- Reduce system and application cost and complexity by eliminating redundant Systems and optimizing, replacing or eliminating unnecessary Applications or processes.
- Perform and confirm the success of any Application and System changes (updates, repairs, upgrades, or modifications).
- Optimize Application and System configuration and usage
What You Need for this Position
- 5 years of Desktop Application/Systems experience required (Netsuite, Office365, Active Directory, Windows)
- Any exposure to RingCentral, Adobe and/or Tableau BI preferred
- Network Administration/Infrastructure skills preferred
- Any exposure to Imaging Process on Mac/PC or RedPrairie experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
What's In It for You
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Stock Options
So, if you are a Desktop Application Support Specialist, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.