Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a CVOR Surgical Technician.--
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED TO EXPERIENCED TECH
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA---s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.--
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region---s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state---s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region---s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area---s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
The Surgical Technician:
--- Will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
--- Experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure.
--- Knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures.
--- Performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
Qualifications Job Requirements:--
- Graduation from an accredited program for Operating Room Technicians.Experience:
- Two plus years of experience as a Surgery Technician. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:--
- Advanced knowledge in the scrub role and responsibilities for majority of surgical specialties (. Demonstrates good organizational skills.--
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- The surgical technologist is authorized to handles medications, syringes, needles, etc. and is accountable to the registered nurse for oversight of this practice.
- One year of experience as a Surgery Technician. Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, student loan repayment, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status