Posted Under: Atlanta, Georgia jobs in Human Resources; Human Resources jobs in zipcode 30301
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Position DescriptionThis role is responsible for the management of Workday HCM & HR Systems.? Ensures compliance and manages the maintenance, production support, data integrity and security of Workday.? Acts as hands on technical expert and ensures day to day operations of team are effective and efficient, and that downstream integrations are successful.Key Responsibilities
- Manage, direct and coordinate day to day activities of the Workday Analyst and HRIS Analyst teams.
- Develop processes and audits to ensure integrity and compliance of Workday system, business processes and user security.
- Manage the required SOX audit and partner with the Risk Control group.
- Participate with team to ensure configuration testing, documentation and communication for break fixes, enhancements and Workday releases are timely and accurately completed.
- Oversee the acquisition and divestiture activities relating to worker data, organizations, security and business processes.
- Monitor metrics and trends and implement changes to continuously improve overall productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build and maintain a strong functional team through training, coaching, team building and knowledge sharing.
- Establish a strong relationship and partnership with our internal customers; ensure high level of customer service and responsiveness; handle escalations as necessary and develop and ensure compliance to team?s SLA?s.
- Prioritize projects and activities and appropriately delegate and allocate work amongst team members.
- Manage reorganizations.
- Manage Salesforce, SharePoint and ImageNow in addition to Workday.Minimum RequirementsTypically requires 9+ years of professional experience and 1+ years of supervisory and/or management experience.?Critical Skills
- 3+ years? experience leading mid to large-scale dynamic teams that consistently deliver above company expectations
- 3 + years? Workday HCM, Recruiting, Advanced Comp, Talent Management, Security, Reporting and Leaves
- Salesforce Administration (Security and some Configuration)
- SharePoint AdministrationAdditional Skills
- Excellent Analytical / problem solving skills
- Systems thinking orientation, with demonstrated ability to identify and address root causes
- Collaborates with numerous functions including HRIS, Payroll, Finance, Benefits, Retirement, Corporate Secretary, Compensation, Corporate Tax, HRBP Organization, Other HR Operations Team, etc. on technical solutions, acquisitions, reorganizations, divestitures, etc.
- Strong communication skill set with ability to develop and deliver executive-level presentations
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Applies proper judgment and discretion
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow-through and capability to work in a fast-paced environment.EducationDegree or equivalent experience. Bachelors? degree preferred.Physical RequirementsGeneral Office EnvironmentCareer LevelJob Profile: Sr. Manager, HRIS -? M3McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!