Posted Under: Oakland, California jobs in Education / Teaching; Education / Teaching jobs in zipcode 94601
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Swing Education is looking for motivated and passionate substitute teachers in Alameda, CA and its surrounding areas to join our community. With Swing, you'll have the opportunity to work with students from all grade levels and all types of schools. Get access to teaching opportunities from our rapidly growing network of partner schools, including Aspire Public Schools, Summit Public Schools, KIPP Bay Area, Roses in Concrete Community School, Head-Royce School, American Indian Model Schools, San Leandro Unified School District, and many more!
Opt-in to text alerts or use your personal online Swing dashboard to explore many options that make it easy for you to prioritize and pick which schools and grades you work with.
Additional benefits to subbing with Swing:
* $400 Bonus - Receive a $400 pay bonus when you teach 15 classes with Swing.
* Pay rate - Swing school partners set their daily rates, and we don't take a cut.
* Weekly pay - Every Friday is payday!
* More teaching opportunities - Get requests from all our partner schools in your area to earn more, teach more, and make a bigger impact.
* Immediate opportunities - Receive requests via text for instant notifications.
* No minimum commitment required - Choose your requests as you go with the flexibility to work in the locations you want, when you want.
* Free to join - We reimburse 100% of the costs for your background check and TB test, no strings attached.
* Easy on-boarding - Dedicated team to walk you through our easy set-up process.
Rate: $140 - $280
* You have a CA Teaching Credential or Substitute Teaching Permit.
* You'll need a new CA and FBI Livescan Background Check (we cover the cost).
* You have recently completed a Tuberculosis Test or Risk Assessment (we cover the cost).
* You have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
Don't have a teaching permit? Register with Swing now and we'll help you with the process!
About Swing Education:
Swing Education was founded in 2015 by former K-12 educators and administrators who know firsthand the critical role substitute teachers play for students. We pride ourselves on providing a superior experience for our substitute teachers. By using our online system, Swing subs get access to more teaching assignments at more schools, text notifications, weekly pay, fun perks, and the backing of a dedicated support team. To date, our community has filled over 100,000 teacher absence days - and we're just getting started.
We currently serve 1,500-plus partner schools across California, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, New York, and Washington D.C., and we're excited about how our substitute teachers will make a difference for even more students, teachers, and schools in the years to come.
* Eligibility: To qualify for this promotion, you must be a new certificated substitute teacher with Swing Education ie. never taught a class with us. Work your first 15 assignments between October 1, 2019, and November 30, 2019 to qualify for the bonus.Only requests (short-term, half day, and full day requests all qualify) that are completed in their entirety count towards this bonus program.Cancelled requests do not qualify as work requests for this bonus program. Only requests that begin on or after October 1, 2019 qualify. Long term and Swing Hero requests that begin on October 1, 2019 or after count towards this bonus program. All bonuses will be paid out approximately 1-2 weeks after the end of the promotion period. This $400 bonus will expire November 30, 2019. No assignments after this date will count towards the bonus pay.