The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted Under: Chicago, Illinois jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 60601
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Location: Northbrook, IL Description: Our client is currently seeking a SEO Lead This job will have the following responsibilities:
- This person will be responsible for executing and collaborating on organic search strategies including site optimization, site audits, keyword targeting, link building, and partnering with the content team for content creation and execution.
- This position will be responsible for the deployment of online content and functionality as well as overseeing the site maintenance and tagging
- You will serve as the point of contact for website maintenance requests and will consult directly with business partners across the enterprise to define project requirements and transform them into best-in-class digital assets for the online acquisition of new customers. This person will also be responsible for handling various website validation tasks.
- Assist with the strategy and execution for the program across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of our website and web pages
- Measures website performance, including organic search performance and engagement with web pages
- Develops technical guidelines for developers and designers to maximize search engine optimization success including: page speed, URL structures, internal linking guidelines, markup, and information architecture.
- Monitors, maintains, and increases quality inbound links. Performs site audits and leads improvement initiatives. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in SEO
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with the Adobe Suite of products including Analytics, Experience Manager, Launch and Target a plus
- Experience executing and managing SEO programs at local or national levels
- Experience with Google services, including AdWords, Search Console (Webmaster Tools), and Google Analytics
- A functional understanding of back-end SEO elements such as HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Experience with technical SEO analysis, site analysis, and reporting
- Familiarity with SEO tools of the trade (SEMrush, Majestic, SEO Clarity, etc.) Contact: This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice