alternate solutions health network
Posted Under: Dayton, Ohio jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 45401
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
OverviewKettering Home Care?is a fast growing home health network looking for an?Director of Nursing to join our team!?The Director, Nursing (DON) assumes ultimate responsibility and leadership for the assessment of the patient condition and plan of care.? They serve as a back up to the Field Administrator. The DON provides oversight for case management, clinical care and is responsible for coordination all clinical disciplines involved in providing quality, cost-effective and billable care through direct care and supervision of care under the direction of the physician. Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, Nursing CEU's, and more!ResponsibilitiesAs a Director of Nursing you will:
- Oversees the overall clinical process for quality patient care of the patient from beginning to end of episode.
- Directly supervises the clinical staff, all disciplines who provide direct patient care, and the internal clinical support teams regarding day to day patient activities, clinical issues and concerns.
- Organize and allocate clinical staff to carry out the activities necessary to accomplish program objectives.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current license in the state of employment
- Minimum of one-year supervisory administrative experience in home healthcare, or related health programs
- Expertise and homecare background for multiple sites preferred
- Knowledge of guideline governing home health agencies?We can't wait to meet you!?Kettering Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.