The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Location: Alexandria, VA Description: Our client is currently seeking a IT Senior Associate for Alexandria, VA, 6 Months Temp To Hire RoleActive Secret clearance required ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns throughout the engagement lifecycle and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform SOC 1 exams.
- Evaluate and test business process and IT general controls.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues and other opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the SOC 1 team and the client to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
- Perform IT general controls reviews in accordance with GAO's FISCAM methodology.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for control exceptions.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes and business objectives, and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials. QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with AICPA, GAO and GAGAS audit standards preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with federal audit methodology and standards such as FISCAM, FISMA and NIST special publications series preferred.
- CISA Certification
- Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Coach and mentor junior staff members.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Contact: This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice