Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 55401
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
We are currently working on implementing SAP as the ERP system. The person in this role will be an integral part of the SAP team and assist in the testing and training in SAP through, implementation, go live and post go live.
You will be a key contributor in implementing inventory reduction strategies, driving the development of supply chain functionality, cost reduction and support the S&OP Supply Review process. The position reports to the S&OP Planning Manager
Key focus will be on creation and maintenance of MPS and capacity models and reporting on schedule adherence and root cause. You will be a key contributor in Implementing best in class production planning techniques & systems to drive production efficiencies, cost improvement activities, and development of SAP supply chain functionality.
* Relocation assistance package available for this position depending on your location.
What your background should look like:
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, report and ensure effective management of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) for key Value Streams.
- Develop capacity plans to analyse the feasibility of attainment of MPS, reporting potential bottlenecks, issues and risks.
- Communicate production schedules to production and supporting departments.
- Ensuring purchasing activities required to support the MPS are communicated to the relevant people on a timely basis.
- Liaising closely with other relevant functions to ensure the planning and control process is supported by regularly maintained and accurate set of BOMs, routings and item master data.
- Make recommendations to ensure that production, inventory and customer service objectives are being met whilst identifying any production and/or material constraints & risks.
- Provide support to the Business Unit manager to ensure attainment of KPI's.
- Implement best in class production planning techniques & systems to drive production efficiencies.
- Assist in Training for Production Planners and lead Process Improvement events
- 7+ years manufacturing experience in a Supply Chain environment with exposure to all demand management (DM), master scheduling (MPS), capacity planning (CRP), material planning (MRP) and inventory control.
- Proficient in SAP Production Planning Modules
- Participation in one or more SAP implementation projects for Planning
- Demonstrated achievement of driving change, continuous improvement and exposure to lean supply chain techniques.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, analytical skills and advanced Excel skills.
- Financially and customer aware.
- Good communicator, team player, proactive and strong inter personal skills.
- Ability to act on own initiative with under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate drive and ambition and an ability to lead.
- Experience in medical device environment desirable but not essential
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation