Description SHIFT: Weekends Only
Registered Nurse (RN) ? Medical/Surgical Unit - Weekend Option Days
*Relocation assistance of $5,000 and sign-on bonus of $5,000 available for experienced RNs!?
Doyou have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in afast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in ourMed/Surg department. Submit your application today!?
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.? Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses.? To ensure that we exceed our patients? health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Wecan offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family?s needs. Youcan choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle.You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuitionreimbursement and student loan repayment programs.?https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=XCCWxNq4q10
normal"> Research Medical is a Comprehensive Stroke Center,?normal"> Level 1 Trauma Center, and achieved Pathways Designation in 2016.normal"> ?normal"> Learn moreabout working at Research Medical Center where above all else we are committedto the care and improvement of human life: normal"> https://youtu.be/Fw3QzBWqv7s?list=PLk-G53deONPl6I_aLN2MJrZKGABPNCyWohttps://portal.mpkinteractive.com/view/media/374/7691
About Research Medical Center?Research Medical Center has served Kansas City and the surrounding area since 1886?and those years have allowed the 590-bed facility to put down meaningful roots in a community that depends on its acute and outpatient medical care services.?The hospital, which offers medical and health clinic services across three Kansas City locations, including the main campus on Meyer Boulevard, the Research Medical Center Brookside Campus on Rockhill Road and Research Psychiatric Center, a Campus of Research Medical Center on 63rd Street. Research Medical Center features a broad range of highly specialized, state-of-the-art services including a Level I Trauma Center; Neuroscience Institute; Level 1 TCD-designated Stroke Center and the region?s first Accredited Primary Stroke Center; TIA Clinic; Grossman Burn Center; Liver and Pancreas Institute of Kansas City; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Research Medical Center; Obstetrics; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit; Transplant Institute; and Orthopedics, among others.
Although Research Medical Center receives awards and prestigious recognition from The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association and other high-profile organizations, we don?t rest on them?instead, our team members put excellence into action.
Research Medical Center, as part of HCA MidAmerica, does much more than just make an impact on patient lives and the community it serves. Our culture is founded on HCA?s tenets of innovation, high-quality care, mutual respect and collaborative teamwork. Our hospital offers career opportunities that challenge, embrace and transform lives. And the unwavering dedication to deliver world-class healthcare is a two-way street: Research Medical Center is committed to its employees and, in turn, employees are committed to its patients and loved ones.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager,? Registered Nurse?(RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.?
- Registered Nurse (RN)?provides nursing care is? in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards*Sign-onbonuses are based on qualifying criteria ? Current Employees not eligible -Please ask your recruiter for details.??Qualifications Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing????
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.?
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.?
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.?
- ACLS required within 6 months.?
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATCN) or Trauma Nursing Care Course (TNCC) required within one year.
- Previous clinical experience preferred.
- Basic computer skillsBe apart of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewingapplications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by ourhiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise thebar in patient care!?
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at?Research Medical Center? ?Contact Megan at 816-589-4519or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.