HCR Manor Care
Posted Under: Chicago, Illinois jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 60601
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Wanted: Quality Obsessed, Dedicated, and Compliance Driven Nurse Leader!The Compliance Auditor and Investigator utilizes clinical and regulatory expertise to perform compliance audts and investigations at our post acute care entities.Ensures compliance to local/state/federal regulations, ACHC standards, and HCR ManorCare policies and procedures.The Compliance Auditor and Investigator will:
- Assist in planning of audits, identifying compliance risks, and developing a comprehensive audit program to address those risks.
- Assess control weaknesses, make recommendations for improvement, ans assist in formal report of deficiences identified
- Evaluate compliance with governmental and other regulations
- Complies with audit standards, plans, and schedules
- Prepare detailed workpapers to support completion of audit program and findings
- Provide direction and regulatiory guidance to leadership, and help develop plans of correction
- Conduct of advise on internal investigations in response to reports of possible compliance violationsThe Compliance Auditor and Investigator is a remote-mobile position with travel from 30-50% of the timeIn return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow!HCR Manorcare and is the15th largest healthcare system in the nation and the largest not-for-profit senior living organization for skilled nursing, assisted living and hospice care.Join the team leading the nation in healthcare!
Must have current RN licensure, Bachelors degree required, Masters Degree preferred.Minimum of four years of experience in clinical healthcare. Home health, hospice, or SNF regulatory experience highly preferred.Must be available for travel including overnight stays up to 30-50% of the time
At HCR ManorCare, we care for people nationwide, but a single principle within Our Vision binds us all together - we are dedicated to providing the highest quality in health care services. With over 19,000 employees having five years or more of tenure with HCR ManorCare in over 300 locations, we are the employer of choice for over 50,000+ talented professionals. We offer the advantages you---d expect from a company on a quest to become the leading care provider nationwide such as relocation packages and a new nursing student loan repayment program for eligible candidates. You---re the heart of our company and we---re committed to your success.--Become a part of our team and join us on our mission to provide patient-centered care across the country.