Ciber Global LLC
Posted Under: Detroit, Michigan jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 48201
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance their top priorities. Position Description:
- The Incident Management Analyst is responsible for managing the life-cycle of all incident and problems.
- This includes proactive identifying of trends and potential problems to prevent incident from occurring and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Facilitate the resolution of all systems outages in the production environment affecting the Client's Credit business community.
- Report on production outages and their impact.
- Monitor the production environment, using a multitude of tools, to identify production problems as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all documentation is up-to-date and available.
- Assist in the development of short and long term support requirements.
- Follow-up on major production outages to identify how they can be avoided and ensure corrective actions have been implemented.
- Develop and maintain liaison with corporate resources including Site Management and vendors.
- Position requires occasional scheduled off-hours and weekend work (support rotation).
- Develop metrics using Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Utilize automation tools to streamline and automate existing business processes and procedures.Skills Required:
- IT Support or developement experience.
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases and some programming background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with multiple parties from business and IT.
- Advanced problem solving capabilities.
- Experience managing systems projects.
- Motivated and able to work independently.Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes.
- Advanced report creation.
- Experience with Tableau software.
- SharePoint development experience.Experience Required: At least 2 years experience in information technology or relevant education.Education Preferred: BS in IT, Information technology, communications or business background. At Ciber Global our consultants to have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term and a variety of other perks.Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead Ciber is helping clients bring their innovation initiatives to life - come join us and make a difference! No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that help clients compete and win. - provided by Dice