Posted Under: Orlando, Florida jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 32801
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Description:Are you ready to invent the future? Lockheed Martin is on a journey of digital transformation as we leverage our data, modernize our processes and advance technology to advance our position as the world's Aerospace and Defense leader.
We are leveraging emerging, digitally-enabled capabilities to lower cost, speed up development time and create disruptive solutions to best serve our customers and stakeholders. We're bringing the 4th Industrial Revolution to every role in the company.
We are assembling a team of change agents to tackle the people challenges that come with digital transformation. The Lockheed Martin MFC Transformation Software Engineering Team is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to develop and integrate continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
The Transformation Software Engineer will be involved with:
* Specifying and implementing the CI/CD pipelines (Continuous improvement, Continuous Delivery) that deliver critical capability to our customers
* Collaborating with and coaching software development teams across the enterprise
* Developing migration strategies that bring heritage programs up to the latest standards
* Reducing cycle times for tactical systems development
* Qualified candidates are well-versed in DevOps concepts and implementation.
* Top candidates will also have experience with:
* Gitlab or GitLab
* Python 3
* A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is required, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
* Qualified candidates will possess the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
* It is desired that the candidate has experience with at least one of the following
* Gitlab CI
* It is desired that the candidate possess an active Secret Clearance for this role
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.