Posted Under: Charlotte, North Carolina jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 28201
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Job Req ID: 231357Position Number: 00169452Employment Type: Full TimeShift: Variable/On CallShift Details: M-F, 1st ShiftStandard Hours:?40.00Department Name: CMC Emergency MedicineLocation: GME - Acute AdultLocation Details:? Medical Education BuildingCarolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth??Job Summary Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project. Essential Functions
- Manages the assigned project and key deliverables
- Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
- Communicates on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines as required
- Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome, and prospective projects
- Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
- Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings
- Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities, and ethical business practice
- Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project Manages project financials Physical Requirements Will work in office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner. Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelors degree required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required. ?At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.?As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.?Posting Notes: Not ApplicableCarolinas HealthCare System is an EOE/AA Employer
Carolinas HealthCare System, one of the nation---s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Its diverse network of facilities includes academic medical centers, approximately 38 hospitals, freestanding emergency department, more than 700 physician practices, behavioral health center, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, hospice and palliative care services, and nursing homes.For nearly 70 years, our system of exceptional facilities has been providing care that improves our community and the lives of our patients and employees.At Carolinas HealthCare System, we are One team, delivering care through more than 11 million patient encounters. Our teammates share millions of reasons to be proud of their work and the contributions they make every day.--We invite you to learn more about Carolinas HealthCare System, and discover all the possibilities ONE system has to offer.