Posted Under: Richmond, Virginia jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 23218
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
If you want access to the best opportunities in the IT industry, you need to partner with Vaco! At Vaco, our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. Right now, we are seeking a Systems Administrator for one of our clients. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! We will promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for that specific interview.Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Systems Administrator, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall management of the hardware and software systems that encompass our client's network. This includes maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all data as well as its security and privacy in physical and/or electronic format.Specific responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring systems, applications, infrastructure, etc.
- Developing and maintaining systems documentation
- Installing new servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Performing daily system monitoring and verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Performing daily system backups
- Performing user account creation and maintenance
- Monitoring IT Support requests-including troubleshooting-to provide support
- Repairing and recovering from hardware or software failures
- Upgrading and configuring system software
- Maintaining data center environmental and monitoring equipment - provided by Dice