Wesley Medical Center
Posted Under: Wichita, Kansas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 67201
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse - Neuro Critical Care Unit
Shift: PRN normal;background:#FEFEFE">
No other organization is better positioned to provide an excellent work experience for you like one committed to the care and improvement of human life.--One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets.-- As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies - more than any hospital in a 13 state region!--Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children---s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
Here's what you can expect from being an RN on our unit:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.--
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department -specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.----
- You will collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.----
- You will support the organization vision and mission.----
- You will utilize knowledge of patient---s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care.----
- You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient careInterested in a career at Wesley?--Call Liz! normal;background:#FEFEFE"> email@example.com - 316.201.7028 normal;background:#FEFEFE"> --normal;background:#FEFEFE">
Qualifications normal"> I'm interested, what is required for this position?
- You need a current Registered Nurse License in the state of Kansas and current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through the American Heart Association
- You need to successfully complete the Dysrhythmia Exam within the allotted time frame
- You need to complete Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) verification course within the allotted time frame
- For RNs in MICU --- NIH
- For RNs in Neuro ICU-CRRT, NIH--Preferred Registration, Licensure or Certification:
- For RNs in MICU - CRRT
- For RNs in SICU - TNCC, CRRT, NIH--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.