Posted Under: Charlotte, North Carolina jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 28201
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Novant Health is seeking a Patient Access Specialist to be responsible for pre-registration, registration, verification activities and gathering and processing of patient demographic and financial information. Responsible for identifying source of payment and collecting payment and interfacing with insurers, members of the hospital and medical staff. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
Join Team Aubergine Novant Health.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
- Experience: Minimum one year experience in patient access, registration, billing, cash collections, insurance and/ or pre-certification in a medical environment preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) preferred.
- Additional skills required: Demonstrated knowledge of insurance plans and coordination of benefits, registration processes, collection and cash receipting in compliance with regulatory standards, emergency codes and appropriate responses, and applicable federal and state healthcare regulations. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, possesses experience and competency in customer relation skills. Ability to organize and prioritize work in a stressful environment. Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and individually. Good problem solving skills. Basic medical terminology. Basic computer skills and experience in patient registration systems.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant HealthWe are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more --- each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that---s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.---- --Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn---t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.--Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi