Brandon Surgery Center
Posted Under: Brandon, Florida jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 33509
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World---s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!-- -- --A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program --
- Assist in the transfer, positioning, and transport of patients.
- Assists with turning over operating rooms between cases
Maintains sufficient supply levels and orderliness of all equipment and supplies.
- Assists patients with urinals, bedpans, and emesis basins
- Assist with keeping waiting areas, lobbies, utility rooms, and patient care areas safe and clean for patients, visitors, and staff.
- Assist in monitoring and recording in environmental and equipment log. Answer phones and data entry.
- Uses equipment in safe and effective manner; reporting repairs to appropriate person.
- Competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and transfer of infection
- One year patient care assistant, nursing assistant, or environmental services experience in a healthcare setting (preferred).--Certification/License:
- --Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable.
---We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.---
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.