Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Posted Under: Salt Lake City, Utah jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 84101
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Work Schedule: M-F 4pm-7pm (15 hours per week)
Parallon believes that organizations that continuously learn and improve will thrive. That---s why, after more than a decade, we remain dedicated to helping hospitals and hospital systems operate knowledgeably, intelligently, effectively and efficiently in the rapidly evolving healthcare marketplace, today and in the future. As one of the healthcare industry---s leading providers of business and operational services, Parallon is uniquely equipped to provide a broad spectrum of customized revenue cycle services.-- We are looking for a dynamic candidate to be part of our team.-- We offer excellent benefit packages, including 401K, bonus potential, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, flexible spending plans, long-term/ short -term disability, and generous paid time off!--
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Resolves accounts in one or more assigned work queues, which require research and analysis to determine the appropriate action to be taken.
- Assists in resolving accounts in the eRequest queue which include payment window accounts, requests for sterilization forms and pre-certifications.
- Resolves unbilled accounts which is critical to revenue cycle management; may spend significant time researching and analyzing
- Assists the HIM director in gathering statistics for HSC reporting
- Assumes responsibility for the HIM department with HIM director is unavailable, with the ability to handle the majority of issues and inquiries that may arise.
- Provides support to the birth certificate process, if labor and delivery services are availableWe are in need of an HIM Specialist at--Lakeview Hospital. This position is primarily responsible for assisting the HIM director by routinely performing duties in support of the management of horizon patient folder workflow queues, the resolution of unbilled accounts, and the processing of physician suspensions. We offer many opportunities for career growth. You need the following to be our top candidate:
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- 2 years of experience in an office or hospital environment preferred
- Previous experience in the handling of patient health information and/or medical records is strongly preferred--
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.