Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel, is looking for a Retail Assistant Store Manager who is committed to building long term relationships with our guests by providing an experience that is unmatched by other retailers. #FitForYou
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote from within
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about customer service and coaching team members to achieve their goals within a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time, asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences and lifestyle
- Assist Store Manager by ensuring the store meets sales plans, while monitoring customer service, inventory, expense control, and risk management
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name brands, and tailored clothing
- Assist with building a superior customer-focused sales team by providing on-going coaching and training for selling skills, behaviors, and operational procedures
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree, aplus
- 1 years of experience in an Assistant Store Manager role
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Previous involvement working in a commission oriented environment, a plus
- Willingness to travel to neighboring store locations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.APPLY NOW AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!