Delta Healthcare Providers
Posted Under: Evansville, Indiana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 47701
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines
- Late Oct start
- Outpatient Ortho/Neuro?
- 32-40 hours per week
- must have OP experience?
- 12-week assignmentQUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association?
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need OP experience?
- IN license required?BENEFITS Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- Competitive pay for physical therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & licensure reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipend
- Weekly direct depositLocation: Near Indianapolis IN?ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERSDelta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing? Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.