Delta Healthcare Providers
Posted Under: Southaven, Mississippi jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Physical Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines
- SNF -?highly rated facility!
- Flexible start date -?will wait for licensure for the right candidate
- 40 hours scheduled
- 13-weeks or more
- New Grads welcome!QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Physical Therapist
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association?
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be requiredBENEFITS Physical Therapist
- Competitive pay for physical therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & licensure reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipend
- Weekly direct depositABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERSDelta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing? Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.