Posted Under: Jackson, Mississippi jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 39201
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
SOUTH-EAST REGIONAL FLEET GREAT PAY EVERY DAY
Top Pay Certified Carrier Are you looking for a fleet that gives you options? Crete Carrier is seeking professional truck drivers to join their Southeast Regional fleet. Home time options include 12 and 21 days out. Apply today!
➤ Call a recruiter today to learn more.(855) 335-2857 Fleet Information
● Starting Pay: $.47 - $.51 per practical mile , depending on experience
● Days on the road: 12-21
● Home Time: 1 day off for every 6
● Fleet Type: Regional
● Job Type: Dry Van
● Primary Operating Area: Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
● Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
● Top pay certified carrier
● Increased cruise speed
● Paid orientation
● Guaranteed detention pay
● Full benefits: Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
● Annual profit sharing:
Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
● Pet policy: 2 dogs or cats
● No-cost rider policy
● Industry leading CSA scores
● Average equipment age of 2 years
● Dedicated dispatch 24/7
● Minimum 22 years old
● Stable & verifiable work history
● Acceptable driving record
● Valid Class A CDL
● Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
● No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply ➤ WE MAKE IT EASY TO FIND YOUR NEXT TRUCKING JOB
We offer driving jobs by freight preferences, location, and the type of driving you d like.
If you don t see the type of CDL jobs you want, a driver recruiter may be able to help.
APPLY ONLINE BELOW
or CALL TODAY
(855) 335-2857 CDL jobs at Crete Carrier, Shaffer Trucking, or Hunt Transportation
For over 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately held trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary, Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition.