Posted Under: Monroe, Louisiana jobs in Accounting, Auditing; Accounting, Auditing jobs
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Responsible for a portion of the Companys Cash Accounting Process including but not limited to:
- Knowledge of all of CenturyLinks systems that support the cash accounting and ledger-closing process.
- Use of CRIS, BRIM and ENSEMBLE for entries and reconciliations
- Variance analysis, reporting and account reconciliations.
- Ad hoc reporting and research as needed
- Accurate & Timely accounting for specific cash accounts and systems listed above
- Monthly and quarterly accounting entries and reconciliations including Blackline
- Monthly and quarterly variances analysis and other reporting
- Maintain internal control integrity and related SOX documentation and compliance
- Develop presentations for management and stakeholders regarding financial results
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance
- Document all procedures
- 5+ years of accounting and financial reporting experience
- Additional experience can offset educational preference.
- Must have the ability to interact with various other groups and levels within the company
- Must have the ability to deal with large volumes of data and be savvy with various data systems and reporting tools
- 2-4 years of experience working with large public company ($1B+ in revenue)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Advanced/Expert Excel skills (Pivots, Vlookups, Sumifs, VB a +)
- Advanced/Expert SQL, Access, Hyperion Essbase, or similar database tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 216296
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.