Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical
Posted Under: Huntington, West Virginia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2019-10-11 00:00:00
Nocturnist opening in Huntington, West Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Huntington, WV / 50 miles West of Charleston, WV / Metro Population of 365K
- Full Time and Permanent position (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC IM or FM-trained candidates for Hospitalist and Nocturnist positions.
- Join thriving inpatient group at a Level II Trauma Center.
- 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- Supporting Hospital is a regional, 313-bed referral center.
- Average census of 15-18 patients during the day.
- Closed ICU - no ICU coverage and no procedures required.
- Financial Package: offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.Community: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly-created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1901-31498.