Posted Under: Pittsfield, Massachusetts jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2019-09-23 00:00:00
Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Call Weekend;On Call
Locums Gastroenterology job opportunity in Pittsfield, Massachusetts!
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- 7 consecutive days per month, including one weekend
- Call only
- Level III trauma
- 100% adult population
- EMR: Inpatient - MediTech; Clinic - Allscripts
- Inpatient and outpatient GI experience required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 2 years
- BLS, ACLS
- Active Massachusetts license and DEAWhat is there to do in Massachusetts? Ride on a giant duck or swan. Find out why "chowda" is better than chowder. See where Paul Revere rode, how the pilgrims lived, and walk along the Freedom Trail. "Ooh" and "aah" at the gorgeous beaches, breathtaking mountains, and world-class art. See where the curse was reversed, feed a sea lion lunch, take your family on the trip of a lifetime. Whatever you're into, here's your guide to all the amazing things you can do in Massachusetts.
Pittsfield is the cultural and commercial hub of the Berkshires, the beautiful highland region esteemed for its scenic splendor and rich culture. The Berkshires are known for the spectacular outdoors and entertainment options that they offer and Pittsfield is certainly no exception. Downtown features a wealth of shops, galleries and theaters. Be sure to take in a play at the famous Colonial Theater. Pittsfield State Forest offers some of the most beautiful views that The Berkshires have to offer, as well as a bevy of recreational and sporting options.
In addition to the industry's most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we're able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs