North Central Utility of Wisconsin, LLC
Posted Under: Madison, Wisconsin jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 53701
Posted On: 2019-09-13 00:00:00
North Central Utility is looking for a couple of Experienced Service Techs for 2nd Shift. Monday to Friday, Fixed Work Schedule.A Truck Technician repairs and maintains heavy duty trucks, trailers, yard tractors, and the truck garage and equipment.
- 6-12 months experience in a garage environment or vocational school
- Visual inspections for repairs needed or preventative maintenance.
- Good perception, judgment and decision making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to document and process information
- Must have tools to support general Class 8 truck and trailer repairs
- Capable of performing tire and wheel break-down, build up, balancing and alignment
- Knowledgeable in performing diagnostic checks on electrical systems
- Able to diagnose fuel and lubrication system problems and make repairs
- Capable of performing repairs and adjustments on tractor, trailer ABS and air brake systems, differentials, clutches, drive line, suspensions, transmissions and steering
- Experience in performing trailer repairs
- Ability to perform heavy lifting 50+ pounds on a regular basis