Posted Under: Charleston, West Virginia jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs
Posted On: 2019-09-13 00:00:00
U.S. Engineering Intern - Charleston
Reference Code: 59703
Location: United States (US) - Charleston, WV
Job Category: Student Opportunities
Employment Type: Summer Student Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 09/30/2019
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We re looking for interns who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY: Three-month term, starting in May 2020
Are you up for the challenge* TC Energy is looking for Engineering students for our Charleston, WV office. We engage our engineering interns in the core of our operations. As a valued member of the team, you will do exciting, challenging work, solve real world problems and make a meaningful impact. You will learn our business and build strong professional networks. You will be working with other experienced and skill people at TC Energy. Positions include but are not limited to supporting the following departments:
* U.S. Projects
* Project Engineering, Modernization
* Measurement and Engineering Services
* Actively enrolled in a engineering program, or equivalent, with at least one semester of education complete
* Enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical institute and returning to school for at least one semester follow your work term
* Exhibit a safety mindset, in a professional and personal setting
* Exhibit TC Energy corporate values of safety, responsibility, integrity and collaboration, and incorporate them into work activities and initiatives
* Authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 09/30/2019 using reference code 59703. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Use a desktop or laptop computer to avoid system errors.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program supervised by the U.S. government.
Thank you for choosing to grow your career with TC Energy.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* Consistent with our employment practices, we reserve the right to consider the cost of relocation when making internal hiring decisions.
Nearest Major Market: Charleston West Virginia
Job Segment: Intern, Engineer, Project Engineer, Entry Level Engineer, Summer Internship, Entry Level, Engineering.