Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted Under: Minneapolis, Minnesota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 55401
Posted On: 2019-08-16 00:00:00
Overview Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking anOvernight RN Supervisor to join our team atBoutwells Landing in Oak Park Heights, MN. This position is full time and is 12 hour shifts. 5600 Norwich ParkwayOak Park Heights, MN 55082 Boutwells Landing is over 100 acres in total, graced with ponds, walkways and rolling parkland for residents and employees to enjoy. Boutwells is a large community that offers the full continuum of care. As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:- Off-street parking- Discounted employee meals- Free Fitness Center access- On-site daycare- On-site library to check out books- Great employee events, like a staff only garage sale! This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab. Responsibilities The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. Qualifications
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve. We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness. If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team. PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.