Posted Under: Phoenix, Arizona jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 85001
Posted On: 2019-08-15 00:00:00
Purpose of Job Establishes strategic partnerships and maintains effective relationships with assigned CoSA business unit(s) and manages stakeholder interests including but not limited to CFO, HR, IT, and Legal. Applies expert knowledge and acts as a trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions, supplier management, third party risk management, and global operations. Collects and consolidates demand and identifies opportunities by business portfolio, vertically within the CoSA and/or horizontally across the enterprise. Understands the customer market strategy and proactively identifies and confirms business requirements. Oversees the development of business process related solutions for clients. Viewed by customers as a consultant. Defines client needs, determines a strategy and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the project which generally leads to a client's internal process or function being modified for improved efficiency and effectiveness. May involve the recommendation to shift future performance to a third party. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. We are currently seeking a talented Process Owner-Scaled Agile for the San Antonio, Plano and Phoenix locations. Job Requirements * Identifies opportunities for, coach's others in, and implements engagement and product development plans. Develops business process deliverable program plans that align customer, business deliverable and enterprise strategy. Ensures alignment with customer and appropriate roadmap(s).
* Coaches others and leads acquisition and application of expert knowledge of the business and manages alignment and development of business deliverable processes and capabilities with business needs.
* Leads planning and directs and coordinates activities for highly complex projects.
* Manages risks by using established methodologies and exercising control plans to ensure alignment with CoSA specific requirements, process requirements, and business needs. Influences CoSA and business process to address risk across all activities.
* Review, advise, and develop communication plans for customers and internal stakeholders. Ensure alignment between internal stakeholders and customers across all business process projects and services using proactive communication and engagement strategies.
* Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer and business process performance and opportunities across all customers and services to influence customer and business process activities and inform key stakeholders. Minimum Education: * Bachelor's degree, OR, 4 additional years' experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree. Minimum Experience: * 8+ years business process consulting or related experience.
* Subject-matter-expert knowledge of the function/discipline and demonstrated application of knowledge, skills and abilities towards work products required.
* Subject-matter-expert level of business acumen in the areas of the business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required. Preferred Qualifications * Process Engineering and/or Process Management
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) -- Scaled Agile, Inc. at the Program or Portfolio level
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job. At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals. Relocation assistance is available for this position.