Posted Under: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 73101
Posted On: 2019-08-15 00:00:00
Secure your tomorrow with Unisys:
A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people. Key ResponsibilitiesPerforms activities associated with installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices, standard software, and low-end Servers at customer sites, and/or depot locations. This is a journeyman position for the typical desk side support technician. May be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk or script using standard methods, techniques and tools. May also apply personal knowledge to resolve product support issues that could not be addressed by service desk. Assignments range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC's/laptops, and installing and optimizing hardware, software and networking products as a Smarthands resource.Day to Day Work
- Provides support for software, hardware and networking support for desktops, laptops and Servers
- Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs PCs and associated software, networks, Servers and peripherals
- Supports network products from operational and maintenance perspectives
- Performs installs, moves, adds and changes as required
- Tests and certifies PCs, networks, Servers and client approved applications
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.Technical and Behavioral Skills
- High School diploma or GED required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
- 3 or more years of experience in a hands-on desk side support role required
- Must have valid driver's license with reliable vehicle and appropriate insurance (required)
- Advanced knowledge of latest Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office software required
- Proficient with PC hardware repair and can troubleshoot/resolve software and operating system issues.
- Excellent analytical, communication and customer service skills required.
- A+, Lenovo, Dell, Microsoft and HP certifications a plus.