Transervice Logistics Inc.
Posted Under: Detroit, Michigan jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 48201
Posted On: 2019-08-15 00:00:00
Trailer Mechanic/Technician - Armada, MI - Excellent Benefits Package Monday thru Friday with some weekends Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
To learn more about us and your ability to experience a better career... Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077.
As a Trailer Technician, you will:
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned trailer equipment.
- Determine trailer condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include air and hydraulic systems, tires, suspension, electrical
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on trailers
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist with CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a trailer mechanic
- Class A or B CDL is *Preferred*
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong diagnostic skills and knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Disability/Life Insurance
- Retirement with Match and Profit Sharing
Transform your career for the better. Call Recruiting at (888) 980-5077 Or apply online below. Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential.
Building long-term relationships is the foundation of our success at Transervice Logistics, Inc. This approach has made us the trusted choice of renowned brands throughout North America for half a century, extending from our client base to our talented team members. With more than 120 locations, our rapidly growing, service-oriented company has earned the reputation as a top organization because we focus on building strong, long-term relationships with our customers and our valued employees, who appreciate our commitment to excellence in logistics. If you're one of us, enjoy the career advantages you deserve.
If you are a Diesel Mechanic, Diesel Tech, or Diesel Technician, Transervice wants to hear from you. Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace