Posted Under: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 73101
Posted On: 2019-08-15 00:00:00
The qualified candidate will become part of a team of experienced professionals actively designing, developing and maintaining data-driven web applications to facilitate business processes.
Candidate should have an advanced understanding of SQL scripting and the ability to design applications from interpretations of business requirements. Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt, and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
* Minimum of 4-6 years applied experience in .NET application web development using C#
- Knowledge or experience in ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC 4+
- Knowledge or experience in Web Services, Web API, REST, JSON, XML, and ADO.NET
- Experience in relational database design using SQL Server 2008-2017
- Proficiency with SQL development including queries, stored procedures, and optimization
- Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or possess equivalent work experience)
- Experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge and experience with ASP.NET Core, jQuery, and Bootstrap
- Knowledge and experience using third party products such as Telerik, Aspose, and OnBase
- Knowledge or experience with Crystal Reports or SSRS
- Applied experience in most aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customersWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.