Yavapai Regional Medical Center
Posted Under: Prescott, Arizona jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2019-07-13 00:00:00
The RN supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality while providing nursing care to patients in accordance with YRMC established policies, operating practices, guidelines and national standards of care.
* Must hold a current, valid Arizona or compact RN state license
* One year of general or skilled registered nurse experience required
* Critical care competency exam passing grade or successful completion of assigned online AACN Critical Care curriculum within one year
* Demonstrates competency in basic EKG skills by passing EKG test or successfully completing basic EKG class/modules within six months of hire
* Must be current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS for Healthcare Provider certified
* Current AHA ACLS required
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
* Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
* Two years of medical/surgical or one year of critical care experience preferred
* Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred
* Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care. Our MissionTo provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with our communities' needs.Our VisionCreating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind and the human spirit. Our ValuesRespect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed. Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's performance.Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.Quality: Providing service excellence.