Posted Under: Charlotte, North Carolina jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 28201
Posted On: 2019-07-13 00:00:00
Looking for an experienced full stack developer with strong skills in front/back-end Technologies to assist in the design, development, testing and deployment of web and mobile enterprise applications.
- +5 years experience designing and developing enterprise n-tier applications (Web/Mobile/Cloud solutions). Good understanding of design patterns, back/front end development and UI Experience.
- Good Knowledge with Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL.
- Native Mobile development (iOS and Android) and Hybrid Applications. Design, development, testing and deployment of native apps.
- Advanced experience with .Net technologies (Web APIs, MVC, Entity Framework, C#, XML, JSON, SSL & IIS)
- Some experience with any of the following Cloud solutions: Azure, AWS, Google.
- Design and implementation of RESTfull APIs and/or WebServices.
- Experience with Programming Languages: C#, Java, JS, TypeScript.
- Development tools: Visual Studio, Node/NPM, Telerik, Sprint boot (Java), Git, Jira and version control tools.
- Azure Functions, Azure App Services, and related technologies like SQL Server and VMs.
- Developing and testing extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) processes.
- Experience developing Microservices (Dockers, Kubernates)
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve problems; strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage workload in accordance to set priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills while working with business users, trading partners, and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperatively interact and communicate well with inter-departmental personnel.