Posted Under: Albuquerque, New Mexico jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 87101
Posted On: 2019-07-13 00:00:00
Licenses & Certifications:
ACLS, Board Certified, NM License
Years of Experience:
Full benefits , CME reimbursement , 401k, Retention award
About this Company:
Were focused on improving the health of Americas workforce, one patient at a time. We started in occupational medicine and physical and occupational therapy, treating workers for injuries and helping employers keep their employees safe and healthy on the job. Our goal is to provide quality patient care while treating everyone with friendliness, skill, and respect.
As weve grown, weve expanded into urgent care, wellness services, administration, onsite health and wellness centers, and telemedicine. All these services together make achieving health easier and more accessible for our patients, clients, and colleagues.
Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care. Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
- Training Provided in World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Medical degree from accredited university
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Occupational or Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine or PM&R
- Minimum of five years of directly applicable experience preferred