Enterprise Bank & Trust
Posted Under: Santa Fe, New Mexico jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 87501
Posted On: 2019-07-13 00:00:00
Loan CoordinatorJob Description
This position is responsible for the data integrity of customer and loan information as it is populated within loan applications and product packages. The Loan Coordinator I (LC-I) is the primary associate that works alongside the Relationship Manager (RM), in a collaborative fashion in the generation of new loan requests, renewals, modifications or other customer requests within the Bank's loan origination system. The LC-I is also the primary liaison between other supporting departments within the Bank such as, Compliance, Deposit Operations, Loan Documentation, Loan Servicing and Post Closing Review. Additionally, the LC-I will develop strong working relationships with the Bank's external customer base, as well as with third party vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters customer and loan information into the Bank's loan origination system with specific attention to data integrity at the point of input.
- Obtains all pre-closing documentation requirements, such as flood letters, title work, appraisals, entity documents, corporate searches, credit bureau reports.
- Interacts, both verbal and written, with clients per Relationship Manager's direction on collecting data, documents and various general customer service requests.
- Reviews closed loan packages to ensure no changes to loan documents were made at closing without approval per loan policy.
- Processes Change Memos reflecting adjustments made to the loan request Post Approval.
- Completes recordation and collateral perfection if applicable.
- Monitors and assists in clearing exception items.
- Prepares monthly monitoring reports for Unit and RM Team.
- Provides back-up support for other Loan Coordinators during vacations and other high-volume periods.
- Assembles and coordinates required financial information from Client to Credit Department for analysis as needed.
- Assists in processing and responding to daily overdrafts per RM instructions and bank policies as needed.
- Participates in internal committees and task forces as requested by the Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Team oriented, possesses a positive attitude and works well with others
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office products, and other proprietary bank systems
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years' banking experience with exposure to commercial and/or consumer lending
Computer and Software Skills:
- Skilled in operation of a personal computer, including Microsoft Office
- Google Mail
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
Equal Opportunity Statement
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster at: https://link.zixcentral.com/u/324ca55e/qL5ePJcS6RG7hzIZh3soMg?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww1.eeoc.gov%2Femployers%2Fposter.cfm