Posted Under: Charleston, West Virginia jobs in Other; Other jobs
Posted On: 2019-07-13 00:00:00
The Opportunity We are looking for Part Time EVS Attendants to join our exciting work environment at Mardi Gras Casino! We are looking for someone that has attention to detail and is ready to join our team! Please see below for additional information regarding this position. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned. Other duties may be assigned.
- Wipe out between machines.
- Keep floor clean of all paper, etc.
- Empty all trash.
- Wipe down sinks in bathroom.
- Clean mirrors and fixtures.
- Flush all commodes and wipe off as needed.
- Damp mop floor as needed and at end of shift.
- Fill all toilet paper dispensers and paper towel as needed.
- Empty dustpans in trashcan, making sure all cigarettes are extinguished.
- Take all breaks and lunch on time.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Shampoo carpets.
- When open to the public, all electrical cords must be monitored by co-worker.
- Strip and wax floors.
- Participate in staff training as directed.
- Be aware of common safety precautions.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Do all other job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable on policies and procedures, consideration of patrons, universal precautions, cleaning supplies, safety precautions, equipment safety, and clean up and storage.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work around patrons and co-workers.
- Flexibility required.
- Perform duties in professional manner. Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.