Posted Under: Jefferson City, Missouri jobs in Professions; Professions jobs
Posted On: 2019-06-14 00:00:00
Truck Driver Benefits
* Contract rate ranges from $.53 - $.63 a mile plus fuel for CDL drivers-Advances available at time of pick up
* Pay is settled 24 - 48 hours after completed load submission. After you complete a run, submit the paperwork and get paid. You do not have to wait a week.
* No forced dispatch: you make the decisions, contract trip-by-trip, and have the freedom to do what works best for you when your trip contract ends.
* The driver will actually drive the new or used customer truck to delivery.
* Reduced deadhead with continuation loads
* No equipment to maintain
* No freight to handle
* Retired or semi-retired drivers are always welcome--a great way to see the country.
* More hometime
* Driver Referral Program: Earn up to $1,500 for recruiting a professional driver like yourself.
* Straight trucks
* Fire trucks
* Garbage trucks
* Lift trucks
* Any other vehicle that is legal on US highways
Truck Driver Requirements
* CDL Class A or Class B license
* 1 year of verifiable experience or recent graduate from an accredited Truck Driving School