Posted Under: Great Falls, Montana jobs in Professions; Professions jobs
Posted On: 2019-06-14 00:00:00
- Minimum of one year of OTR or Regional Class A CDL experience
- Must have driven commercially 6 months within the last 24 months.
- No more than 4 moving violations within the last three years
- A minimum of 21 years of age
- TWIC card is helpful
- No major chargeable accidents within the last 36 months and no more than three chargeable minor accidents in the last three years or 2 in the past 12 months.
- No DWI's or DUI's within the last ten years and only one allowed.
Dedicated Flatbed Driver
Koch Trucking is looking for good Flatbed experienced drivers to run in our Dedicated Flatbed Fleet.
Flats, Stepdecks, Double drops or we may pull a van depending on current customer needs.
Deliver generators for our dedicated customer to ports and jobsites around the US.
Minimal Tarping required! And only on backhauls
No experience with flatbeds? We'll train you!
- Health Insurance available
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
- Paid vacation