Posted Under: Louisville, Kentucky jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 40201
Posted On: 2019-03-17 00:00:00
Job Description A Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the agent the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Consultative Real Estate Sales Agent is best suited to those who like change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Semonin Realtors Semonin's full service approach offers buyers and sellers the convenience of a comprehensive real estate experience. We strive to make the buying and selling journey as efficient and stress free as possible by giving our customers every resource they need. Helping buyers and sellers with real estate purchases and sales has been part of our core services since 1915.
At Semonin, we know that the success of our business depends on the quality of our agents. We provide training, career resources and the expertise of our staff to help make our agents the best they can be. We also place a high value on our community and support local charities.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: house, housing, listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential property leasing agent, salesperson