Posted Under: Austin, Texas jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 73301
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
Job ID: 7562Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN
- A full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin is looking for an OB/GYN physician to join a well-established group.
- Robotics training is required and experience is preferred.
- Shared call coverage is available. Recruiter's Insight Compensation. The Starting Salary is $50,000 To $75,000 more compared to starting OBGYN salaries in Austin. Coupled with a cost of living of 15% lower than the aforementioned metropolitan areas, provides significant purchasing power to build their dream home, payoff school loans and retire early. The Housing Market. A great opportunity to become a homeowner by acquiring a property of 4 bedroom 2 baths, two-story with a spacious kitchen, family room, large vaulted ceilings, second floor and open porch for only $299,000. The Community. Cedar Park is the largest city and county seat of County. The city is a major suburb of Austin, the center of which is approximately 16 miles (26 km) to the southeast. The Employer. This community healthcare provider is a 108-bed facility with complete inpatient, outpatient, surgical and emergency care. This Employer believes in the power of people to create great care. With more than 600 healthcare professionals strong, this organization is a Joint Commission accredited facility that is a Primary Stroke Center and also includes a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. This company works hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community they call home. This employer's vision is to be the area's preferred hospital for patients to receive care, associates to work and physicians to practice medicine.Closest Major City
- 17 miles to Austin, TX
- 85 miles to San Antonio, TX
- 155 miles to Houston, TX Colleges and Universities
- Concordia University-Texas (about 6 miles; Austin, TX; Full-time enrollment: 2,192)
- Austin Community College District (about 15 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 25,957)
- The University of Texas at Austin (about 17 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 45,500)
- Saint Edward's University (about 20 miles; Austin, TX; FT enrollment: 4,308) Recreation
- The cedar park recreation center is a facility of 47,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-arts.This recreation center houses two full court gymnasiums, cardio/weight workout areas, group exercise rooms, meeting rooms, game rooms, babysitting room, arts & crafts room, and an elevated walking/jogging track.
- Activities are offered year-round for children and adults. Shopping
- Lakeline Mall- This shopping mall has options for dining, shopping and entertainment
- 1890 Ranch Mall- This mall has plenty of options for entertainment, service, health & beauty, clothing and department stores Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs