Posted Under: Atlanta, Georgia jobs in Advertising; Advertising jobs in zipcode 30301
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
Welcome to SITA... We lead one of the most exciting and advanced industries on earth. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and its our job to support their operations. As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, were committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
OUR VISION: EASY AIR TRAVEL EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
WHAT IS ACCELERATE?
Our Graduate Development Program Accelerate is designed for current or recent university students looking to work across a variety of roles.
As part of Accelerate, youll learn a wide variety of skills and gain invaluable real project experience. Youll be offered additional training with access to our learning and development resources, boosting your future career opportunities. SITA Accelerate is your chance to experience an exciting and innovative industry, develop your skills and build your career for a successful future.
The Portfolio Marketing team is responsible for providing Product Marketing, Portfolio Marketing and Market & Competitive Intelligence (M&CI) to the Portfolio & Solutions Management team. The M&CI Analyst Intern will collect data, analyze market and technology trends, understand key competitors, and assess the impact to business.
This role will utilize internal and external sources to track, monitor and analyze markets, technology and competitors to enable a successful technology strategy and go-to-market strategy. The Analyst Intern will regularly contribute by providing analysis and reports to assigned portfolio and/or platform teams and other identified key stakeholders. This person will also support ad hoc requests.
* Research, track, monitor and report on industry, technology and competitive landscape trends for assigned areas leveraging competitor financial reports, news, social media, events, subscription services, internal SMEs in ATS/GEOs, other SITA sources
* Responsible for creating or maintaining competitor profiles, analysis, reports, presentations, etc.
* Responsible for maintaining, contributing to, developing and/or distributing the Market Signals newsletter, competitive flashes, internal database content or other intelligence materials
* Support the building of a new Intelligence portal on SharePoint including gathering requirements, assessing needs of key stakeholders, developing structure, populating content and maintaining site
* Establish a close working relationship with assigned team(s) to identify, track and align on key market, industry, technology and competitive needs
* Develop and present findings to key stakeholders on key insights regarding market, technology & competitive intelligence trends and conditions impacting assigned areas
* Partner with Product Marketing team to correctly position new and existing products Maintain and update assigned competitor or industry data and/or information on SharePoint, intranet, data warehouse, etc.
* Collaborate with other team members to support ad hoc or ongoing requests, projects and/or share information
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Ability to work within a virtual team
* Ability to be a self-starter, set priorities and collaborate with different elements of a business organization
* Ability to create reports and dashboards on Microsoft Power BI with different data sources
* Ability to manage and update data on Azure SQL Database
* Proficient in Python and R for data collection and cleaning tasks
* Good communication skills (oral and written)
* Strong user of MS Excel and Power Point
* Market and/or competitive research background (including strong search capabilities)
* Ability to gather data from multiple, often disparate, sources and synthesize raw data into meaningful reports
* Excellent with people and capable of interacting in a professional manner with colleagues and cross-functional team members, and third-party agencies (as needed)
* SharePoint, database or technology industry experience a plus
* Mandatory Programming languages - Python, SQL - Optional Programming Languages R, T-SQL
* Current bachelor's or master's degree student or recent graduate with education in market research, economics, business management, marketing, or information technology.
SITA is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran. SITA does not discriminate based on age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, age, Vietnam Era Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
SITA is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. SITA will provide reasonable accommodation to a qualified individual with a disability to enable such individual to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed.
SITA's equal employment opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and actions, including, without limitation, recruitment, application process, examination and testing, hiring, training, disciplinary actions, rate of pay or other compensation, advancement, classification, transfer, reassignment and promotions.