Posted Under: Phoenix, Arizona jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 85001
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
This position is responsible for our fleet and its end to end lifecycle management. Position serves as a key liaison for stakeholders and suppliers to develop and implement continuous improvements as it relates to cost, quality, and efficiencies. Develops and drives system wide compliance with the standardization of workflow and processes throughout the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.
- Responsible for collecting and accurately maintaining critical vehicle documents such as Title and State Registration and obtaining replacement Titles and Registration.
- Responsible for working with the Supply Chain Sourcing Manager on all elements of fleet management services, vehicle selection, vehicle procurement, fuel cards, operations, maintenance, life cycle reporting and remarketing of retired vehicles.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional Corporate team and with Division stakeholders to manage fleet budget for all locations by forecasting costs, replacement timelines and ensuring financial goals are met.
- Develops and manages organization standards to ensure locations maintain compliance with internal policies and procedures for vehicles and fuel cards..
- Manages each location's State Motor Vehicle Record program and reviews records regularly.
- Manages the Fleet Fuel Card program and the roster of active user PINs. Monitors vehicle mileage and fuel usage data to assess trends, identify usage outside high and low usage norms and, recommend the redeployment of vehicles within the fleet to optimize the vehicle life cycles.
- Develop, prepare and publish recurring and ad-hoc reports to track the critical performance metrics for the Fleet and Fuel Card programs. Use databases, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and other tools to extract, analyze and present compelling data.
- Organizes and leads cross-divisional meetings with Fleet Managers and Fleet stakeholders to identify, analyze and implement best practices in the fleet.
- Makes periodic visits to inspect, audit, conduct meetings, and promote awareness and compliance with proper vehicle operation and maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the fleet management information system (FMIS).
- Maintain supplier relationships and monitors contracts for compliance. Collaborates with Supply Chain Sourcing Manager in negotiating all fleet related contracts.
- Responsible for managing the Fleet Services supplier to add the appropriate 2nd tier, local repair and maintenance providers for convenient and cost-effective repair of the fleet near to local operating sites.
- Responsible for managing the Accident Management supplier to ensure that the collision repair process is timely and cost efficient at all locations.
- Resolve, reconcile and accurately code all invoices related to fleet management to enable timely payment by Accounts Payable.
- Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
Knowledge/EducationBachelor's degree required.Licenses/ Certifications
Commercial Driver License (CDL) preferred.
- Five years of relevant vehicle operations, vehicle specification or vehicle maintenance experience required.
- Experience in managing a nationwide fleet of diverse vehicle types is preferred.
- Experience managing a large fleet (including CMV) of more than 500 vehicles preferred.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to organize, prioritize, and execute a variable workload and multiple priorities.
- Must have analytical, statistical, personal organization, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate as an active member of management.
- Ability to travel (20 %).
- Must have proficient computer skills.
*********************************************************************************************** Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-220-2612 to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance: EEO is the Law EEO is the Law Supplement Pay Transparency e-Verify
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company's established guidelines.