Posted Under: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania jobs in Education / Teaching; Education / Teaching jobs
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
State certified teachers-are you looking for a work from home opportunity where you can continue to make an impact in the lives of students? Edgenuity is looking for the best of the best in education! Edgenuity's Instructional Service's (IS) mission is to provide a successful student-centered virtual instruction program by using innovative, rigorous, and best-in-class curriculum.
A Day in the Life as a---. You will deliver exceptional academic support through our student support model that provides student-centered monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and teaching. Your teaching experience in your specific subject area along with your proficiency in technology will ensure your success in this dynamic role. As a virtual teacher, you will familiarize student to their coursework by providing instruction via chat, phone, e-mail, and virtual white board systems. You will be grading student assignments and communicating with parents, school administrator and clients to ensure student success. Qualifications
- State teacher certification in core subjects, world language, business, technology, art, health, or physical education, grades 6-12.
- 3 years' experience as a teacher, preferred.
- 1 year experience teaching in subject area.
- Technically proficient and the ability to learn new technology and online systems quickly.
- Ability to provide a current Fingerprint clearance Card or provide proof of application within 7 days (upon hire).
- MUST be Pennsivania certified.