Posted Under: Seattle, Washington jobs in Administration, Clerical; Administration, Clerical jobs in zipcode 98101
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
Era Living is seeking an on-call Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, Seattle, WA.We offer competitive compensation and a work environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements! Primary Responsibilities:The Receptionist ensures the main console is attended at all times, answers and directs calls, as well as greets visitors and residents warmly and guides them appropriately. This position also responds to emergency situations, completing incident reports when necessary, and provides clerical support as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma and minimum of 1 year recent customer service; multi-line phone experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook (heavy email and calendar use).
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work on short notice.
- Current certification or willingness to obtain certification in First Aid and CPR required.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required. About Era Living:If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!). JB.0.00.LN