Posted Under: Aurora, Colorado jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 80010
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
Overview Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves-to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers. Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways-not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter. Perspecta's talented and robust workforce-14,000 strong-stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together. Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories Responsibilities This is a Colorado-based position supporting an intelligence agency. Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing physical, logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats. Specific duties include:
- Performing logical and physical data modeling. Skills needed include UML and relational theory.
- Develop and maintain artifacts, such as: Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, data mappings.
- Ensure that TechSIGINT mission models align with the entire collection of models.
- Coordinate, meet, and hold Technical Peer Reviews with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholder communities to discuss requirements and models developed.
- Define and analyze data requirements, map legacy data stores and formats to logical data model concepts.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- Integrating national and tactical data architectures into common microformats that can produce outputs to support multiple system architectures. This includes systems and data architecture and integration, data modeling, and data mapping in direct support of enterprise technology leadership.
- Maintaining awareness of commercial data standards and community data standardization activities. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualifications Individual Capabilities Required: Twenty (20) years' experience in data or systems systems engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to 18 years. Five (5) years of experience supporting the IC. Five (5) years of experience developing CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary ones (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS ones (ArgoUML, DBDesigner, Umbrello). Experience with TechSIGINT Data is a requirement. Individual Capabilities Desired: Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of customers. Must be willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency. Options