Posted Under: Sioux City, Iowa jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 51101
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
Nasdaq's Corporate Services business group manages our listings business as well as our corporate solutions function. Not only is Nasdaq the listing venue of choice for the world's most exciting entrepreneurial companies, but we also provide Investor Relations solutions to public and private companies, as well as the expert guidance they need to effectively manage their stakeholders and master the two-way flow of information.
As a member of the Nasdaq Global Perception team, the Global Perception intern will assist with various aspects of our client projects and emerge with a clear understanding of our value proposition and end-to-end workflow. Specifically, our intern will:
- Learn about the practice of IR and how our work brings value to our clients.
- Learn how to engage in in-depth conversations with investment professionals on behalf of our clients.
- Support efforts to analyze our market research, and draw meaningful conclusions for our clients.
- Meet/engage with key internal stakeholders to understand how we collaborate across functions.
Example Project/s (subject to change)
- Assist in the testing of technological tools to improve efficiencies and assist in scaling the business.
- Develop 2-3 research-driven campaigns to whet the appetite of existing/prospective clients.