Posted Under: Billings, Montana jobs in Human Resources; Human Resources jobs in zipcode 59101
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
NEW Leadership Team!! NEW Staffing Ratios!! We are GROWING!! And now, we are accepting accepting applications for a full time LPN, (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join us! We are a 5 STAR Center, and take great pride in our accomplishments and care provided for our residents! We would welcome the opportunity to show you are center and introduce you to our team! 12 or 8 hour shifts are currently available. Please come by and meet our new Regional Vice President, Randy Edwards! He would be happy to tour you in this great center. Currently offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time position. We also have part time and PRN positions available, if that is more appealing. We have DAILY Pay at this location. Work today, get paid anytime, any where....no waiting 2 weeks until payday if you want your pay sooner. A GREAT Benefit for those things that come up in life that need our attention. Work Life balance is an important part of why our staff LOVE what they do HERE. Join us today. Make a difference in the lives of others. GENERAL SUMMARY Manage the nursing care of assigned residents to maximize independence and self-direction for residents. Responsible for safety of residents under their supervision. Manages day-to-day compliance with Federal and State regulations, Center policies and procedures, and standard of practice with regard to resident care. Validates nursing staff functions within the scope of their practice and complies with regulations, policies and procedures. LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- Licensed as an LPN
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- One-year previous supervisory experience in hospital, SNF or other related medical facility preferred.
- Training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices preferred. LPN Licensed Practical Nurse) BENEFITS
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- DAILY PAY - Now available
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company Aspen Meadows 3155 Avenue C Billings, MT 59102 EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources EmpRes Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.