Posted Under: St. Louis, Missouri jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs
Posted On: 2019-02-13 00:00:00
We Are Hiring Senior Project Manager - Ent ERP - FT Days - Westport Ctr Drive - St. Louis, MOWhy Join Ascension? Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:--- Support rapid and effective clinical decision making--- Improve efficiency and care transitions--- Foster information sharing across the continuum of care--- Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomesWhat You Will Do The Scrum Master is a technology professional responsible for guardianship of the scrum team, resolves impediments and guiding the team on scrum processes and ceremonies. The scrum master must possess excellent communication skills and partner with the Product Owner throughout sprints to ensure proper alignment between expectation and reality. A technical background is desired but not a requirement for the Scrum Master. Desired Accountabilities
- Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and Sprint ceremonies.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example. Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understand a business unit's desired end state business model including business strategy, offerings, operations and structure.
- Identify core business capabilities and processes, the entities that interact with those capabilities, and the interactions between these core business capabilities
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
- Ability to derive business value from project requests
- Interpersonal, negotiation, prioritization and relationship management/mentoring skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to produce high quality work products under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to construct an approach/plan for the execution of priorities with guidance from product line leads and/or the sr. business architect What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute) highly desired. Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.Work Experience:
- Ten or more years of experience preferred. Desired Education
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science or related field preferred; minimum of 3 - 5 or more years of experience devising and deploying solution designs and/or software development; experience working in a large global IT environment strongly preferred. Desired Work Experience:
- Must have experience at a large technology products and services organization. Ideal candidate possesses at least two years of consecutive relationship management experience
- 3 years or more experience in an information technology discipline with increasing responsibility.
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- Agile experience preferred Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement E-Verify Statement Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)